Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The Touhou Project
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hiya! Just wanted to possibly breath some life back into this topic seeing as how I'm starting to actually play Touhou now.

One of my friends burned me copies of some of the games. He gave me Touhou 6 - Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, Touhou 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom, and I believe it's part 9? Phantasmagoria of Flower View. I haven't actually played the later 2 yet. I was afraid the games weren't going to run well on my comp but i recently wiped my hard drive so it's pretty empty again and I tried playing Scarlet Devil and it works great!

I'm pretty terrible at the game right now but am trying to practice and get better. I was able to complete the Easy mode but I needed 1 or 2 credits to get through the Scarlet Devil Mansion, lol.

I've tried both Marisa and Reimu and prefer playing Reimu so far. (I always prefer spread or seeking type weapons in shooter) My favorite character is Sakuya Izayoi the head maid of Scarlet Devil Mansion. Her battle is very intense, even on easy mode (for me anyway ha ha) and her boss music "Lunar Clock - Luna Dial" has always been my favorite song from Touhou of the ones I ripped off Stepmania. (The rest of the songs are friggin awesome too) Anyway it's a great game. I really like it and I think I'll be playing this and perhaps the other two I've gotten for awhile and see how good I can get.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0732s
Index - Back to Top