BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#17  Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
I am really curious how I will find Wii gaming in general once I have my own console to mess with. Fiddling with other peoples' machines never feels the same, and I am always happier with my own stack of games and controllers to break if need be. I waited on the GameCube until they released that $100 silver Double Dash set with two controllers, and wager I shall wait for the same sort of deal on the Wii or again, get a future HD version should it come out. I have a second GameCube (purple model) that my brother gave me, but ideally will buy two more silver pads for my full Silver Cube gaming setup as he had some craptastic GameStop branded pads with his.

I only wish they had made some manner of Japanese bman accessory for the Cube to buy. I have the SFC multitap, but am not going to drop the cash on sfc bman head pads, the saturn bman pads, or the saturn bman head tap. It might be time to paint the Cube console up all fancy someday, once I have a full 4 official Nintendo pads. :laugh:  I have multiple NES toasters available for just that purpose, plus extra carts of all sorts of weird consoles to make fake bomberman labels to stick on the shelving to see who is paying attention.

But yeah, I don't see Nintendo as dying anytime soon. They will ride the DSi line, release the next console line, tweak their online software distribution model, and who knows from there, right? Sucks we have to pay multiple times for what amounts to roughly the same game, but that's how they make their bread. :happy: 

Considering how Nintendo only released the same exact White Wii so far, we might not be able to see a Wii like what your saying. HOWEVER, in Japan there is not only a Black Wii, but also a Black Wii Bundled with Monster Hunter Tri and a Classic Controller. WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY AWESOME BUNDLES LIKE THAT?!?! Then again, Monster Hunter Tri won't hit the U.S. market until March next year.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0829s
Index - Back to Top