BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#14  Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
Hey, I just thought of something. If Nintendo were to make an enhanced remake of Super Mario 64, pack it with the same features as the DS remake, change the star amount to 300, and include a co-op mode like the DS version originally intended to have, would it be enough to partially save Nintendo?

Sorry, but the likelihood of one game, granted a remake, saving a company that isn't really dying is pretty much one in a million. Most people will see it as this: "we've already seen Mario 64, twice as a matter of fact." I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want a longer then necessary remake of the same game I played 10 years ago. And I especially wouldn't want it if it forces co-op (something dumb like 30-100 stars forcing co-op would be a huge turnoff for me, seeing as I tend to play games alone nowadays).

Besides, it's not like Nintendo has completely abandoned its original fanbase, you still see the occasional good game (by fanbase standards, not necessarily my own) every now and then.

Dragon Bomber wrote:
It's like dancing with the cute pink bunny devil in order to get the magical heaven cake at the end.

That has got to be the best expression I've ever heard ever. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0897s
Index - Back to Top