BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#13  Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
Hey, I just thought of something. If Nintendo were to make an enhanced remake of Super Mario 64, pack it with the same features as the DS remake, change the star amount to 300, and include a co-op mode like the DS version originally intended to have, would it be enough to partially save Nintendo?

To be completely honest I like the idea of Mario Galaxy 1+2 better then I would like a SM64 remake with star overload. Especially seeing that I liked the galaxy level system of new content in the various level versions, instead of a bunch of stars in somewhat but not really hard to reach places. I suppose it makes it easier as you aren't "finding" stars anymore, but whatever, I prefer linear play for mario games.

--edit-- and to be completely honest, I find Mario 64 to be harder (I've 100 percented both games enough times) but only because of the cameras. Once you know where the stars are in 64 it's incredibly quick to just grab them as the levels are really quite small.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0831s
Index - Back to Top