BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am of the opinion that Nintendo isn't as good as they used to be. The Wii hasn't offered a whole lot that I've been interested in. Not enough to warrant my buying the system. If I had one I'd probably just play through the new Tales of Symphonia game at some point. Do plan to eventually do that with my bro on his wii anyway and I would like to play the newer Fire emblem game on Wii also. Other then that I'd have to say the best game so far is Smash Bros. Any other games I've played have been average or worse.

I don't agree with the casual approach either. I wouldn't mind so much their doing to stay alive but since that's pretty much their only focus now and the hardcore Nintendo fanbase of old has pretty much been abandoned I don't see the point of them continuing on. Their offerings that would actually please the old school hardcore fan are so few and far between now that I almost don't even care. I'm lucky to see 1 game by Nintendo I'm interested in a year now. Certainly I wouldn't like to see them go out of business but at the same time if they plan to continue on I wanna see more good stuff from them that's like what made them great in the first place....

I also agree that gaming in general is plummeting. I mostly play or hunt down older games now. There are currently two titles I'm looking forward to coming out. Phantasy Star 0 for DS and Sakura Wars for PS2. Sadly, that is it in the future that I see.

It's all a sad state of affairs but I don't want to see Nintendo singled out. I don't things games are really doing all that well in general. I only really care about some 3rd party games here and there, most of those just happen to land on Sony's machines, It's not that sony does particularly well for themselves.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0874s
Index - Back to Top