BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
Ragey
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Personally I was surprised Super Mario Galaxy 2 was announced so quickly, especially since it took eight years for another 3D adventure after the Mario 64, only for it to be remarkably lacklustre (okay, I commend it for being ambitious, but I would've been happier with just an expansion pack of 64 with what they originally aimed to include, such as riding Yoshi and whatnot), so I hardly see waiting a mere three years to be a problem. Maybe I'm just too laidback to get worked up over release dates (or not enough of a gamer anymore to care?), but I don't see the problem with waiting for a new game. Smash Bros. Brawl went through a ton of delays (and another four months for the European release!), but I'm happy it was a satisfying game and not just a slapdash job; I'd rather wait a while between each Zelda Zelda game if the result was an enjoyable game, rather than have a new one released each year that are all terrible (though given how A Link to the Past still remains my favourite and Twilight Princess bored me to tears, I don't think my views are relevant to this particular topic!).
I definitely won't deny that the DSi looks pretty terrible (and they're bringing out a new one already?) and the downloadable content is laughable (and even on the Wii I can't help but feel it could be better - where's the wider N64 selection?), you might want to elaborate on how/why the PSP is "completely superior" if you don't want to sound unfairly biased. =P
(See, this is why I don't really pay attention to modern gaming - it makes me a cranky, complaining individual. More so than usual.)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0730s
Index - Back to Top