BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Is Nintendo getting weaker or something?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well I here many people say that hardcore gamers practically hate Nintendo now because of their focuses on spin-offs and games targeted towards casual gamers. And I also noticed how Nintendo can't keep up with other consoles/andhelds in terms of power. The Xbox 360 and PS3 all have better graphical capabilities than the Wii and PSP is completely superior to the DS/DSi. And the newest handheld of Nintendo, the DSi practically isn't even worth getting because of the lack of the GBA slot. They merely removed it so they can put in downloadable content which weren't even worth mentioning. If they wanted to make downloadable content, quit focusing on new mini games nobody cares about and release GB/GBC games as downloads instead. Why didn't they do that to begin with?! Sony is releasing PS1 games on the PSP, so why can't Nintendo release any of the BameBoy games on the DSi??? Because all they want to do is focus on casual gamers instead! I'm practically hating them also because it's taking about 3 years for Super Mario Galaxy 2, and during all that, they focused on a bunch of spin-offs! And if they wanted to focus on a new Zelda game for the Wii, why isn't a new one released already?! And Twilight Princess technically doesn't count since it was also on the GameCube. It's currently been almost 3 years for that game also, and it may even be 4 years depending on wither they'll focus on it or not. And as for the 3rd party games, Nintendo is practically scaring them off because of how demanding the Wii Controls are, and the fact that Nintendo holds all the records to best selling Wii games (Though Monster Hunter Tri is the best selling 3rd party game in Japan, you have to give Capcom credit for accomplishing that). Phew, so did I miss anything?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2198s
Index - Back to Top