Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Official Content VS User Made Content
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm just a little curious about this. There are many games I've played in which I thought the fans can make better stuff than what the game designers already did. Most of those games are easily modifiable for such things to be compared. I've noticed that ALOT of user made content for Zoo Tycoon 2 are alot better than the official content. But beofre I compare anything, you're probably asking why I decided to compare Zoo Tycoon 2. Let me say that a ZT2 fan forum was one of the first forums I went to basically. I mainly joined such forums because I wanted to get more stuff for my game. But now, let me compare an official Giraffe made by Blue Fang:

With a user made Giraffe made by Aurora Designs (a fan team for making ZT2 downloads), I had to put a link to the pic instead because the picture is too big:
http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/auroradesigns_zootycoon/e0f7e566.jpg
See what I'm saying? This is why I want to compare Official with User Made, because the user made downloads can be quite amazing if done right.[/img]
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0756s
Index - Back to Top