BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#35  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, looking over my first post I realize I have yet to complete any of the games I've lsited, though I have made ocnsiderable progress in some of them. I know my Disgaia characters are mostly well over level 500 now. I'm 3 quarters of the way through Ys Legacy, Hardly made any progress at all in Fire Emblem or Disgaia 2 though I was almost done Fire Emblem. I also hardly played Prinny or Alundra.....

As for what I'm currently working on I've been playing an old PS1 RPG called Beyond the Beyond, I'm about 10 hours in. I've been in more of an anime mood again these days so I've been putting more of my time into that obsession. I've also been playing an old PC Turnbased strategy game I used to love called Warlords 3. It took me forever to get it working properly on Windows XP since its an old 95-98 game. So I've been working on a campaign in that which has been a lot of fun.

Some games I'm looking forward to now that are actually on the horizon are the first English Sakura Wars game we're getting. Nippon Ichi is bringing over part 5 for PS2! I've always wanted to try one. They're a combination of a tactical RPG with Steam-powered mechas controlled by girls with psychic powers, and a sim game where you spend the off battle time interacting with the girls and boosting your relationship levels so you'll fight better together.

I also want to get the English release of Phantasy Star Zero for DS. I played the japanese import and was very impressed with it and it looks like it has an awesome in depth story with lots of dialogue.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2014s
Index - Back to Top