BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#34  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 am  Reply with quote + 
I used to love toying with PC synth stuff, now honestly I can't force myself to make a single acceptable song. I'd say old hobbies die hard but I think my draw to it was that of the new technologies behind it. That and the fact that I still consider it a hobby of mine even though it's been pushed to the back burners for a few years, I theorize I'll likely pick it up sooner or later (likely when I get a code project far enough to actually need music, I really need to force myself to complete things rather then just toy round entertaining myself with the newest and most radical of technologies/ideas to me).

As for scriblenauts It is one of the most amazing database games I have ever played and I enjoyed toying with it greatly. I love it for it's originality and for being well implemented. I still somewhat fear that other then a few minor throwbacks it's gameplay can not stand the test of time in my mind. It's a different kind of fun then the games I'm used to playing, and more the kind of fun I get from experimenting with new techs. ... Also it's control scheme is a tad infuriating at times, especially when you need to click on small objects and end up walking to them... often dieing.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1331s
Index - Back to Top