Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#80  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomberman3022 wrote:
I joined the original board when i was about 15 im 23 now lots of growing up happened in those years :oops: 

I wasn't being completely serious... (I joined round when BMOJ was in testing, which would put me about the same age as you started). It's fairly hard to quantify maturing though, in some ways I feel I've regressed from my 15 year old form (which was fairly mature for a 15 year old in my opinion). Honestly I'm still in many ways the same immature person though, I still waste my time with the same toys, rely a lot on others for things I probably should be responsible for myself, and really have no clue what exactly the future holds (though I still seek to put myself in a position to take advantage of opportunities that I'll enjoy). There is a lot of things my 15 year old self thought it would overcome that I still have issues with and I make a decent number of decisions my 15 year old self would likely scorn as just plain foolish. I know I've matured quite a bit, it's still quite hard to quantify. I honestly think my 15 year old self might be able to bring something to the table if he were still around. (actually it's pretty interesting, my 15 year old self respected above all else people it considered mature, where as now I respect people who show many qualities that could be seen as immaturity, my developments been quite interesting in many senses) So I've obviously matured, but am still by common definition immature, someone call me when I hit that grown up point... perhaps then I'll retire... or die.

... I've never gotten over the incomprehensible net rant either, i should do that sometime... I theorize it makes me look somewhat foolish... but I enjoy personal psychology sortof... so it's alright...

Also I rarely drink much due to various reasons, mostly I don't completely see why alcohol is superior to the caffeine I grew up with. I tried it for awhile but then nearly quit altogether. Well, lack of superiority in my mind plus lack of finances plus a bit of a disdain for drinking enough to seriously impair judgment or make me sick (though I've hit both of those lines, only way to know my limits is tah test them).

*shrug* I really should go to sleep soon so I can wake up for classes tomorrow.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0889s
Index - Back to Top