BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#33  Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 am  Reply with quote + 
There are misc things I am looking forward to off and on, not all games though they involve gaming. I have been wanting to get one of those 2 port n64 controller adapters for the PC so playing n64 games is as authentic as possible. Not done that yet since I've been dropping mad cash on paying off some credit cards first. They are like $15 on ebay sometimes, the make I want, but I make myself wait forever. Just ordered an acekard 2i to see how it does compared to my m3 simply. There is a homebrew music app that wont run on my simply for some reason. :( I have one 2 gb card filled up with music apps, samples, XM mod files, and all that noise. I am especially looking forward to new music apps, but it seems that all the new stuff besides homebrew will be hitting the DSi, so I have to get one of those to really have that fun. I mean making music, not guitar hero or elite beat agents type stuff. I found Electroplankton comes in a big hand for making interesting music. My brother was fiddling with it while I fiddled with some PC synth apps, so we had a jam of sorts. Nothing good but we had fun. We played Baldur's Gate 2 for the PS2 for like 6 or 8 hours before he left back for VA at the end of his several day stay. That was tops.

When I visit a buddy with a 360 we play random Xbox Live stuff. The last time we killed that game Cyborg Mouse Arena or whatever, the TMNT Turtles in Time game, then hit up some original Halo. More lately I have been playing Scribblenauts. Several people told me about it, so I had to try it. I really like it so far. Off and on I still will play Ninja Town and some others, but I'm a sporadic DS player really. The new Drawn to Life game due out at the end of October looks promising, though I have not beaten the first one yet. lol Such a slacker. The first one is probably the game I spent the most time on outside of the Bomberman games for DS and emulators.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1572s
Index - Back to Top