BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 am  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Sega
Pros
- Always had the most advanced consoles for it's time (the first to introduce online gaming, the first to use media disks for their games, the first to use the console's hard drive for saving game data (see Saturn), the first to introduce memory cards (also see Saturn) the first to introduce 8-bit (Master System), 16-bit (Genesis/Mega Drive), 32-bit (32x, Saturn), 64-bit (Saturn), and 128-bit (Dreamcast) gaming consoles, etc.)
- Has some of the best games ever made (Sonic, Phantasy Star, NiGHTS Into Dreams, Streets of Rage, Shinobi, etc.)
- Pretty much was the best at what they do

Cons
- They died far too soon... DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

*claps*

I loled, cause it's pretty much all true. Sega got shafted man.

My favorite console of all time is the Super Nintendo, The PS2 is right behind it. After that would probably be the Saturn or NES.

Nowadays I'd say I hold only moderate support for Nintendo and Sony, with Sony being slightly higher. I believe the PS3 will be the first system I purchase from this gen and it may be soon, but I'll still mostly be playing PS2 games on it. I have like 3 PS3 games so does it really even count? I do also own like 4 Wii games from when I still lived with my bro and I could play his. I have almost no interest in Xbox whatsoever. I may pick up the original Xbox for kicks if I can find it super cheap one day to play Panzar Dragoon Orta and Gun Valkyrie (Both Sega games bytheway kthx)

Back in the day I loved both Sega and Nintendo passionately. When Sega died, I started shifting some of my support to Sony and Nintendo stayed pretty solid with Gamecube but started losing support when the Wii came around.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0821s
Index - Back to Top