Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#44  Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
Sonic isn't doing too well, let's give him a sword and people will be like :D until they start playing

Oh my god, how did I miss this part?

I, unfortunately for Sega/Sonic Team, wasn't fooled by this. Sad thing is, if this were me like a couple of years ago, I'd be right on this too without as much as a second thought.

But yeah, after playing Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog (never bought this heap of garbage, thankfully), and the demo for Sonic: Unleashed on PS3, I've really just lost my faith in Sonic pretty much altogether. Sega's got to do better then giving Sonic a sword (something I've always imagined and envisioned, mind you) to get me to play a new Sonic game again, like umm, I don't know, fix what's been wrong with the other 3D games?

Seriously, why the hell can players STILL randomly fall through floors? OR lose two lives during the same life? OR why does the camera STILL get stuck on walls? Does anyone see where I'm going with this? These sort of things are inexcusable in this day and age. It's frigging ridiculous when stuff like this happens whenever I randomly pop in Sonic Adventure 1/2 (btw, I have the GCN version of 2 and the DC and GCN version of 1, and the problems are apparent in both of the games and variants).

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0865s
Index - Back to Top