Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#42  Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 am  Reply with quote + 
I recommend http://www.nintendo8.com for playing nes games online, the online emulator there seems to display good color on the games unlike other emulators that I've come across.

On the topic of the wii-mote, with the wii motion plus and such I think that they could make something decent with it. And as for that chair, remember it's just a patent that the company filed. Companies file loads of patents and often never use the idea, they do it so that it belongs to them. Just in-case they ever have a use for it, and so that they don't lose it if someone else thinks of the same idea. As for games I myself rarely spend time playing games, more recently I was enjoying some classic arcading with mame- it's the biggest pile of co-op games in existence. Wii game wise I mainly only play nintendo's main games, played some mario kart wii recently and started super paper mario a few months ago though I haven't finished it yet- as like I said I don't spend much time playing games.

I've always enjoyed playing games on the computer through emulators more then on the actual consoles, I have my ps3 controllers and wii-motes + attachments for playing them- I prefer to use the keyboard however. Gamecube and wii emulation has gotten really good over the past year, actually gotten around to playing some gamecube and wii games a bit thanks to it. This considering that I never touch my actual consoles, they just sit and collect dust for unending amounts of time.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0721s
Index - Back to Top