Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#39  Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Who came up with that stupid inflatable controller so it looks like you're riding the horse?? That is the most un-needed game controller I've ever seen.
And about the modern games, some of them I like, some I don't like. The modern games for Turok and Banjo Kazooie completely ruined the series. Turok 2008 has realistic reloading systems (something I despise very much), no Cerebral Bore, too many types of Raptors, not enough of other kinds of Dinosaurs, no raptor in multiplayer, and is more like the Call of Duty games. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is just using Vehicles to get stuff done. Microsoft ruined Banjo Kazooie, Touchstone ruined Turok. What next? Mario not being aloud to jump or something? Sonic not a speed demon? Master Cheif copying Samus even more? All the modern features of games are just pointless. The Wii Control System is something I despise. Whenever I look for Wii Games, they MUST be GameCube Controller Compatible for me to want to buy it. If they don't have it, they'd better hope the Controls are not too much about Motion Sensors or stuff. I despise all of those motion sensing games (although LoZ: Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption are one of few exceptions). What I'm wondering is if Nintendo or anyone else is even listening to the fans. The fans Nitendo want to listen to approve the games, the fans that they should listen to do not approve at all. See where I'm going with this?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0767s
Index - Back to Top