Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#33  Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am  Reply with quote + 
My whole point is these devices aren't doing what they should do.

It's not so much that all the games are boring. There are a few games that still manage to be fun while having Wii controls, it's just the Wii controls almost don't feel necessary. It doesn't really enhance the gameplay much/if at all if the execution isn't precise or doing what it's supposed to.

If you want to simulate horseback riding you'll need a device the reacts to what happens in the game not a game that reacts to a device.

One of the coolest arcade games I've played is the Jurassic Park light gun game where you ride in the jeep and shoot dinosaurs. As you go over hills the whole jeep you're sitting in rocks around and shoots you up as you go over hills and stuff. It was awesome! Then add to that the light guns and you've got a game that really pulls you in and helps you experience it. You almost feel like you're riding in a jeep fighting for your life against dinosaurs.

Maybe I'm exagerating a bit about the Jurassic Park game but sitting on an inflatable cushion rocking back and forth isn't gonna make me feel like I'm riding on a horse.

I'll just feel like an idiot, like most of the other Wiimote control type games I've tried have made me feel.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0692s
Index - Back to Top