Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#29  Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I foolishly purchased "family table hockey" or whatever it's called on Wiiware cause I liked the cute characters. The game really was lousy but my bro and I had alittle fun with it just fooling around and making fun of it.

Heheh, all this talk about Wii Games... a week or so ago some friends and I had to waste a few hours (a classic arcade appeared recently), so we went around to different game stores. In GameStop they had that Wii Sports Resort game up and running, and some minigame where you beat the opponent with a stick on a platform above water. Well, my friend picked up the remote, started the match, and just flailed it around until the opponent flew off. I thought that maybe if you had an actual person to compete with, it may be interesting, but unfortunately a human opponent would probably also abuse the game by flailing around the remote. I've played the boxing before with someone and there's no strategy because people just swing around like mad.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0776s
Index - Back to Top