BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
AoBman05 wrote:
I don't much care for these newer games nowadays, it's too focused on GFX and gimmicks rather than actually making the game fun and with good replay value.

What annoys me even more than that are the -players- who refuse to play old games (even N64 ones!) on the basis that they don't think the graphics are that great. For me, SNES games have great graphics. It doesn't have to be top-of-the-line 3D trying to look as real as possible.

I mean graphics are nice at times, but they aren't that big of a deal. Of course it's cool to play a shooter game and it seem like you're playing in a real world, but 16 bit graphics appeal to me too. I don't really judge on graphics because graphics don't make a video game have something important: gameplay. For example, I was watching E3 this year and I saw this game for PlayStation 3 that looked like the gameplay was pretty bad but the graphics were beautiful. I know what game I won't be buying if I ever get a PS3 :P

I simply wish more people in the gaming industry today focused less on graphics and motion controls (and video games grandmas will play lol) and tried to make their games fun in the long run.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0797s
Index - Back to Top