Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#19  Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am  Reply with quote + 
AoBman05 wrote:
I don't much care for these newer games nowadays, it's too focused on GFX and gimmicks rather than actually making the game fun and with good replay value.

What annoys me even more than that are the -players- who refuse to play old games (even N64 ones!) on the basis that they don't think the graphics are that great. For me, SNES games have great graphics. It doesn't have to be top-of-the-line 3D trying to look as real as possible.

As for NES games, of course some of the ones that everyone knows like the Megaman series, Zelda, Kirby, and Mario come to mind, but also some like Fire'N'Ice and Boulder Dash were interesting, they were more puzzle-oriented but also had the different worlds you had to go through. Adventures of Lolo was good too.

I don't personally own an NES. I have a self-modified SNES with a Super Gameboy adapter, I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be an NES adapter for it as well but I've never gotten around to finding one.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0724s
Index - Back to Top