Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ragey wrote:
I can't really remember much in the way of tough boss fights, but ye gahds, the aforementioned underwater boss in Bomberman Hero fight really put me off. I think I only managed to beat it because I Gamesharked myself up a bunch of extra hitpoints (yeah, I bought a Gameshark even though the European equivalent is the Pro Action Gameplay. I think it only worked on my two Bomberman games. Amusing anecdote!).
Some of the bosses I fought in Twilight Princess before giving up on the game weren't exactly difficult, but did tend to have some really moronic obstacles. The giant multi-headed plant thing (Baba?) in one of the early dungeons (if not the first one), I could lock onto it and whirl those bombs at it, but they would just never hit. It wasn't attacking me, and I was incapable of hitting it, so I was fiddling around for about twenty minutes before I realised the bomb only hits if you don't lock onto the plant. Urgh.

The Giant Baba is known as Diababa. You just need to lock onto the Bomb Plants with the Gale Boomerang and then lock onto one if its two heads. Then once the big Biolantte styled head shows up, wait for Ook and do the same thing. You don't have to aim at the other 2 heads again, all you have to do is aim at the middle head, then slice ats its eye, repeat the boomerang strategy, then use Ending Blow once you get it down the 2nd time. I can face Diababa without getting hit at all, he's pretty easy.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0790s
Index - Back to Top