Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
AoBman05 wrote:
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Actually, in Bomberman Hero I had quite a bit of difficulty with Bolban when you face him underwater in Garaden Star... between the underwater controls, and how when you reach the end of the hallway you have to go backwards, I finally got fed up and set the game down for a few months before coming back to it and passing him. I wasn't very good at Bomberman Hero itself either.

I hated that boss, it was a real hang-up especially considering the orginal fight with him wasn't that bad.

I also wanted to comment on this. I gave up on that game for years because that boss made me so upset. I also came back and eventually beat him but I needed to go around collecting gems to boost up my life bar. That battle was such a pain.

As for the final Bowser in mario 64, you can definately jump over the shockwaves. What happens is there are 2 shockwaves (I'm almost positive, I played this game ALOT back in the 90s) You don't use a full jump cause you'll land and get hit by the 2nd shockwave. just tap the jump to get between the first and 2nd then jump over the 2nd. It's not too difficult. I do agree that it is kind of annoying to aim him at the bombs properly, but you can try as many times as you want so he's bound to hit one eventually! lol

I love the Megaman series too! I think aobomber and I are probly the 2 big megaman nerds in this community. MMII is a particular favorite of mine. The wall gun boss is bullshit. There were many times I also had to do exactly what aobomber said and continue in order to refill my crash bombs and beat it. The final boss was pathetic. Even the first time I just kept trying weapons till I saw the bubble lead killed him. I beat it in one try.

AoBman05 wrote:
Megaman III final bosses were pretty insane too, the BS DocRobot levels, the Yellow Devil rematch... Ugh. Megaman games are infamous for inducing rages.

The docbots were a bunch of jerks, worse then that was the levels they were in. I remember the one that required the rush jet (I think it was Sparkman) being a total pain.

In my opinion I think the newer the megaman game the even more difficult the bosses get. I some of the later X games like X6 I just do absolutely terrible. My bro is really good at the X games and has beaten most of them and I watch him dodging all the boss attacks and I'm like amazed. I tried really hard to beat X5 and just totally gave up on the Sigma stage with the lasers. I must've tried that stage over 50 times.

I've got a boss to mention. I'm a wicked Otaku so I'm not sure if any of you guys have even heard of the fighting game for PS2 called Arcana Heart (its really fun) but the final boss is totally impossible for me to beat even on the easiest setting. I've tried it like a hundred times and maybe 2-3 I was able to get her below half health. She's a total beast.

I dug up a video to show you what fighting her is like but it contains spoilers to the plot so if you're interested in playing the game you might not want to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5X7tg0gV2U

So I don't use a full jump? No wonder I keep hitting that second shockwave.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0850s
Index - Back to Top