Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
In my opinion I think the newer the megaman game the even more difficult the bosses get. I some of the later X games like X6 I just do absolutely terrible. My bro is really good at the X games and has beaten most of them and I watch him dodging all the boss attacks and I'm like amazed. I tried really hard to beat X5 and just totally gave up on the Sigma stage with the lasers. I must've tried that stage over 50 times.

I've got a boss to mention. I'm a wicked Otaku so I'm not sure if any of you guys have even heard of the fighting game for PS2 called Arcana Heart (its really fun) but the final boss is totally impossible for me to beat even on the easiest setting. I've tried it like a hundred times and maybe 2-3 I was able to get her below half health. She's a total beast.

I dug up a video to show you what fighting her is like but it contains spoilers to the plot so if you're interested in playing the game you might not want to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5X7tg0gV2U

I know, I'm just so good. XD Kidding. I love the X games though, and I actually find the original games to be kind of tough, as weird as that may sound to some of you. It took me a while to beat Megaman II and even VI on the original cartridges. I have beaten V and IV as well, but that was on Anniversary Collection and I'm not entirely certain if those really count.

As for what I think are hard bosses, it's hard to say anymore. Most of the bosses from Ikaruga were hard, The Boss (that's her name lol) from Metal Gear Solid 3 still proves to be difficult at times depending on how I want to fight her (camo + sniper rifle's rather easy but boring while full out in-your-face combat can be quite difficult). The rock monster (Thantos, I think?) from the first Metroid Prime was also difficult my first time playing it as well. Oh, and Red from Megaman X7 was stupid. Just plain stupid. XD

I remember you showed me the boss from Arcana Heart before via YouTube, and yeah she sucks. XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1103s
Index - Back to Top