BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Wars Translation (game)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Man-Frog: Ironic you should say that, last night I got Saturn Bomberman to work. It worked before, but there was no music. I went in to study the sprites (wasn't going to play the game without music :hilarious:  ) and it started. Now I don't know if it's because I had to reconfigure my sound to record from the computer (first time on Vista, I think, so things were odd), or if I had downloaded a different version of it and forgot to try it yet. In any case if you have trouble with music ask me, I couldn't find any help on the internet.

Regulus: Awesome! Glad I can be of help.

Ragey: Yeah I don't understand the "da-radara" thing, but when he first appears he makes all kinds of odd noises, I'm wondering if it's not supposed to be intelligible (like some kind of animal language or something).

And yeah, that message is saying that your memory card is full and it can't save your progress. Not sure why that would come up in an emulator... Anyway it's added to the first post now. Technically where I wrote "memory units" in the second line, it says something like "location" or "place" instead of "memory", but it's easier to understand for English speakers as "memory units" in my opinion.

EDIT: Added translation for the Battle Mode.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1385s
Index - Back to Top