BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 am  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Shirobon Kid wrote:
Duke Serkol wrote:
Don't you mean Prime Trilogy?

What do you mean?

He means MP3 has been out for a pretty decent amount of time... Metroid Prime Trilogy is a remake of the first 2 primes with MP3 controls and a re-release of MP3 that will come out this year (I think).

...huh, first I've heard of this. I may have to try those when that comes around, seeing as I thought MP3's (lol MP3) controls were solid. But I probably won't, seeing as I could play Prime 1 or 2 whenever I wanted on the Wii anyway.

fireball87 wrote:
Saying you're looking forward to games that are easily obtainable is a tad strange... though I look forward to old games every week... so it's not that strange.

I don't find that be entirely true or strange. I mean, I'm looking forward to (eventually) getting some games that can be considered easy to obtain, like the other Ace Attorney games for instance. Plus I find that even GCN and older games are getting harder to come by now. Even PS2 games are starting to get a bit more difficult to find (good games and/or ones you're actually looking for, not PS2 games in general) now, although that may just be my area or something. For example, I sometimes try looking for the first Xenosaga (I hear they are good games, and it seems like it'd be up to my caliber anyway), but I can never seem to find the first one ever. XD

Regulus 777 wrote:
I look forward to alot of older games too. Sometimes its just finding the time to play soemething that makes you look forward to it.

I sometimes get into an older game kind of mood. Not all that often anymore though. I guess I'm more of a current gen kind of guy then older, especially considering I play my PS3 on a practically regular basis. Still, there are those moments where I may feel a NES or Genesis urge, or sometimes N64 or Dreamcast. I still need to eventually get a Super Nintendo and maybe get other things for show really, like Sega CD, 32x, Saturn, and maybe PC Engine too.

Reggy wrote:
Like if you're finally getting a vacation from work so you can do a replay on an rpg or something.

So I take it that's your plan for your next vacation? XD

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1726s
Index - Back to Top