Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#7  Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Actually, in Bomberman Hero I had quite a bit of difficulty with Bolban when you face him underwater in Garaden Star... between the underwater controls, and how when you reach the end of the hallway you have to go backwards, I finally got fed up and set the game down for a few months before coming back to it and passing him. I wasn't very good at Bomberman Hero itself either.

I hated that boss, it was a real hang-up especially considering the orginal fight with him wasn't that bad.

fireball87 wrote:
That game has one of the stupidest bosses of all times... it's final boss is only killable by bubble power... and if you run out of it due to the stuff being tricky to aim if you're winging it... you're just plain SOL... and I won't even mention the stupid wall boss of plain stupid. That willy sure was a wily one...

Megaman II did have a few "That One Bosses", but the Dragon wasn't too bad as long as you keep cool and spam the Quick Boomerang on the top block. The Wall boss in the next level WERE total BS, if you screw up the Crash Bombs or had used some unknowingly before the encounter, you were totally screwed and had to use a Continue in order to get more weapon energy for it. The final boss was really easy, no offense, but I don't know how you can have trouble with it since it moves in a figure-eight loop with a predictable shot every now and then.

Megaman III final bosses were pretty insane too, the BS DocRobot levels, the Yellow Devil rematch... Ugh. Megaman games are infamous for inducing rages.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0771s
Index - Back to Top