Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I mean games that just aren't put together well, they usually don't look very good and they always have bad gameplay, what with the physics and all. Most of the time they're indy games but sometimes they appear as mainstream console games, big examples occur in the older systems like NES and the Gameboy.

Are you sure about Bowser's shockwave being unavoidable? I'm pretty sure you can jump over it if you do the second or third jump combo. But I guess it's been a while.

Besides Bomberman? The Zelda and Mario series are good, Megaman's good too but I never played the new ones, other assorted games that I can't recall at the moment and some I can... some shooters I lke, such as GoldenEye and Halo, some random games like DigDug and Boulder Dash and Fire'N'Ice and Bosconian (seriously, why haven't they ever picked up Bosconian and added new stuff to it?) are interesting... basically when it comes to games, music, books, movies, whatever, I'm beyond genres, so I just go with whatever I like. If I could recommend some good indie PC games right now, I'd definately recommend Cave Story, Poyo had a neat concept though it's short, and Little Fighter 2 is good and you "code" in your own fighters but the sprites are in such a style that is difficult for me to mimic efficiently.
But, it's been some time since I thought about any other games than Bomberman. I don't spend most of my time playing games anyway, so when I do I usually just pick up one of the Bomberman games I have laying around. :hilarious: 

But I'm assuming you probably ask so I could mention other bosses. Hmm... the last time I had trouble with a boss that I can remember, I was playing Megaman II I believe, and got through the entire game with relatively little problems until I got to the robotic dragon boss, where it's flying and you're jumping across platforms. I'm sure I've beaten it before but I kept falling or getting knocked off. It was getting late anyway so eventually I just gave up on it.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0876s
Index - Back to Top