Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Bowser doesn't seem too difficult if you can evade all his attacks. I had some trouble aiming for the bombs as well, but I just kept at it until he was finished.

The other two games I haven't played.

When someone mentions hardest bosses, the first ones I always think of were in badly made games, usually unprofessional ones. I'm drawing a blank trying to think of the hardest -real- bosses I've ever seen... maybe I've been playing too much Bomberman...

Actually, in Bomberman Hero I had quite a bit of difficulty with Bolban when you face him underwater in Garaden Star... between the underwater controls, and how when you reach the end of the hallway you have to go backwards, I finally got fed up and set the game down for a few months before coming back to it and passing him. I wasn't very good at Bomberman Hero itself either.

Other bosses seem hard at first, but then you come back with a definite strategy and can beat them easily after that. I suppose what I consider a difficult boss is one that will challenge you no matter how many times you've beaten it, even if you're using a good strategy.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0777s
Index - Back to Top