Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Hardest Bosses
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been thinking about all the tough bosses in games and wondered who was tougher. Lets find out.

#3: Bowser from Super Mario 64. The first 2 times you face him, he's actually easy. The final face off, he's avoiding you in every way posible. He uses a mega fire breathe, his jump can destroy parts of the stage, and you have to throw him into bombs 3 times. Did I mention it's hard to aim for a bomb?

#2: MechaGodzilla II from Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee. Every time I get to him, I'm on my last life. When ever I try to keep my lives, I face Destoroyah and he gets me all the way down to my last life right before facing MechaGodzilla II. I actually don't have to worry if I'm playing as Destoroyah. MechaGodzilla II's attacks keep hitting me faster than I can hit him.

#1: Grunty the Witch from Banjo Kazooie. She gives you toruble even if you have cheats activated. To date, this is the only Final Boss I faced and cannot defeat (without cheats that is). I can beat her using cheats, but it's extremely hard to aim at her. She gives me just as much trouble in the sequel Banjo Tooie. This time she's driving a Drill Tank. I never beat her in the sequel yet.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0790s
Index - Back to Top