Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Unused Super Bomberman 3 Sprites
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Unfortunately no, Pretty Bomber and the other unused characters have no sprites that I could tell. Heck, I could make them for you if you wanted me to, I was ripping Shiro's sprites and that would make a good base. If you actually wanted to hack her into the game (most likely in Honey's place), I'd have to rip from the tiles because each character's sprites are split up into heads and bodies, like in A Link to the Past. I don't know the first thing about hacking anything though, especially in arcade games like this one.

By comprehensive sprite sheet, do you mean unused sprites from all the games? Also, when you say Honey and Kotetsu in the password screen of SB5 and pink Pretty Bomber in SB3, are you saying that there are alternate versions of them that were unused?

As for alternate Atomic Bomber, I guess that probably is his antenna, man that is weird though to put it on his forehead. >_<

Shiro wrote:
THISTHISTHIS. EVERY tutorial I look is like "this should be obvious", but it really isn't.

My thoughts exactly. :hilarious: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods -> Bomberman Emulation All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1347s
Index - Back to Top