Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#64  Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 am  Reply with quote + 
That is a cool hat, yeah. RIP. :( The only hat I ever seem to wear is a pink camouflage toboggan with my old college's logo on it. Very unique even on campus since they only sold them for a little while. I managed to get their Cookie Monster party animal shirts as well on clearance. :idea: I also wear bandannas and wraps to keep my hair in place besides the gripping scrunchie. Not found any hats yet that screamed: wear me!

I respect others' privacy online, naturally. I have been lucky in my Internet dealings since '96 when I got online for the first time. I found IRC then, and once you become a regular to channels there meeting people is almost a given. Never been ripped off somehow, despite being both a seller and a buyer on eBay since 1998. Only nearly was ripped once on some PS2 fliptop set from a dodgy Canadian site of Chinese origin, but I canceled that card when I realized the problem. Was me not doing enough research and being impulsive, though I look a lot up.

At this point in my digital life, there is way too much out there for me to worry too much. The good thing is I still keep some stuff private and share some things with no one, despite how much I ramble and how much you CAN find about me online. :wink:  People seem disinterested in me and I tend not to make many enemies, or ones who try hard to bring me down. So far.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0786s
Index - Back to Top