Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#11  Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 am  Reply with quote + 
I lost a handful of NES games at one time. My original NES system was dying on me and we had left it at my grandmother's house so we could play it there since i had a number of other systems at home when i was alot younger. Anyway they could hardly ever get it to work, I usually didn't have much of a problem. no more then any other person with an NES anyway.

Anyway! They told me they were getting rid of the system and they were gonna give the games away. So I was young and its not like I could say no and put up a big fuss about it so I knew they didn't know the entire collection so I horded my 6-7 of my favorites and hid them in my bag and brought them home, the rest I let them give away which was probably another 10ish at the time.

I don't miss most of them, a couple baseball games, I replaced my copies of a few of them like super mario bros/duck hunt, one game I just really miss though and can never find anywhere is this cool game called Metal Storm. You played as this robot with a cannon and you ran across the screen killing enemies but it had a really cool twist. When you press the jump button again while in the air you would invert your characters gravity and be on the ceiling almost like in the death egg stages of Sonic and Knuckles but you could change it whenever you wanted to and needed to do it to get past obstacles or defeat certain enemies. I remember the game being really fun though it starts getting difficult quick since I think your character could only take 1-3 hits before he exploded. I'm gonna have to buy myself a copy on Ebay sometimes. I really want to have it again.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0822s
Index - Back to Top