Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I don't really have any accessories for my NES that are out of the ordinary. I just have a zapper, an arcade stick that doesn't work very well.

The Super NES on the other hand I think I can say I have just about every accessory or at least every american accessory I can think of.

I have the mouse for Mario Paint, the Super Scope light gun and about 3-4 games for it, The Super gameboy to play older gameboy games on it, and a multitap adapter for bomberman and whatever few other games might've supported it.

I've gotten enjoyment out of all of them. Mario Paint is alot of fun, and Yoshi's Safari is almost too awesome. I mean riding on the back of a Yoshi and shooting goombas and koopas out of the sky with a bazooka sounds like some dream game I mgiht've come up with as a kid.

They should totally make a Yoshi's Safari 2 for Wii. That'd be epic!

Yeah, my brother and I had gotten just about all of the Super Scope and Mouse games at one point. Had them for years and sold some, lost some in moves, and gave others away. I still have the mouse and Mario Paint naturally. We used it to make a video catalog of our collection back when I was in highschool and he was in junior high. We had a portable cd player handy to swap in the sound from it instead of the SNES for the title screen music, each title screen being some animation or a picture he took time to make. They look horrible now, I still have the VHS tapes. Mostly because we recorded it all on a mono Shintom VCR, and you'd have to pause the tape and work quick, then record unpause. That left a lot of ghosting before the tape caught up.

Back to NES for a moment. Craziest game I never owned but play on the emulator would have to be NES Zombie Nation. hahaha So hard! Wally Bear and the No Gang was pretty crazy, though I had that complete thanks to a thrift shop. Any of the bible games, picking up animals and answering bible quizzes. ha My love of those quirky bible games if even on a whim so as to laugh made me actually buy PS2 The Bible Game just to see what it was like. It was worth the $10. hahaha
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1033s
Index - Back to Top