Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dunno how I forgot these titles, but I loved Metroid and Rygar on the NES as well, both due to the music more than anything. Spy VS Spy for the quirky trap fun. Fester's Quest ate some of my time. A Boy and His Blob did as well. I'm sure there are other memories waiting to leak out my ear at the slightest hint of mention. heh

I tend to play my NES stuff now on either my DS, or the PC emus. I found a couple Famiclones at the thrift shops, one had another multicart, so they are good to play Famicom games on if you don't mind flimsy controllers that feel like they are going to break in your hands. I have nearly bought one of the twin SNES/NES clones a few times, and the NES ones by themselves, but always held off for whatever reason. Mostly due to the video quality. I really just need to get a small board/cpu/power supply and stick it into an old toaster NES, and have emulation with the look of an NES. :happy: 

Too much trouble for me though, so I will likely wait until some manner of PC around the size of the NES or smaller without a monitor is sold cheap enough that I can just hook up to my hdtv with vga. I know there are plenty that fit the bill, but it'd have to be super cheap for me to bother. Laptops are often more than I want to spend and the notebooks are not quite powerful enough for all my emulation needs. My bedroom media system is often too busy with tasks to stop for much emulation fun. :down: 

Did any of you all have some of the weird NES accessories? Like the LJN Rock n Roller? :laugh: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0776s
Index - Back to Top