Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Old NES games?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
I love the NES so much. I'd say it's still in my top 5 favorite systems behind perhaps the PS2, and Saturn and definately below the SNES which is my favorite.

I still have an original front-loading system in good working order. I hadn't used it in awhile because I purchased an FC-Twin console that can play both NES and SNES games. I picked that up cause my SNES was getting in poor shape the AC adapter was especially a problem where if you didn't tweak it just right the system would not receive any power.

Anyway yeah I still like to play my NES games every so often. I think i have almost 40 games still, including all of the Mega Man games which are my absolute favorites on the console. I have a few of the mario games, Metal Gear and its goofy sequel Snake's Revenge, Yoshi (another absolute fav!), Gradius, Dragon Warrior, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the older one released by Ultra Games that was made fun of by the Angry videogame nerd), Bomberman, Metroid, Adventures of Link, Bubble Bobble, Tetris. It's all packed up right now since we're gonna start moving next week but that's a good portion of them.

I have alot of oddball stuff too some of which is really fun some, not so good lol.
Some of the fun ones are....

North and South - A game about the American Civil War. Great fun VS a friend

Air Fortress - A platform/shooter game the first half of each stage is a horizontal shooter where you collect health and missiles used in the 2nd half of the level where you are on foot. You use a hover pack and explore inside these fortresses. You have to destroy the cores and then escape before the fortress explodes.

Star Tropics - Awesome game, alot of the people that actually know what it is like to poke fun at it but it's really fun once you get past the goofiness.

Great Topic by the way.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0764s
Index - Back to Top