Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Choo-choo!
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#20  Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 am  Reply with quote + 
As a longtime Zelda fan, I refuse to take a stance on this until there are more details.

I could honestly care less about the lol-plot device as long as the game is still fun in the end. Storylines were never really a huge perk about the Zelda series, it was always more about its content. So in my opinion, people are sorta overreacting to this. Which is expected with such a huge change in the series direction.

However; I DO wish they'd can the WW-ish style already, it was a nice twist at first, but now its starting to get old. By tradition, they never used a particular "Link" for more than two main games (same with Fire Emblem games... Remakes excluded), so seeing this upcoming game in that same style has left me a bit disappointed.

Still, Wait until the game has been released before you bash. It's obvious that they are trying something new again, and it's silly to complain about stuff we know little about yet.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0701s
Index - Back to Top