Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Choo-choo!
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Wow.

It's hard for me to express what I feel right now. Something about trains and fairies and elf boys just does not gel. It makes me think more of a western game than a typical Zelda game. The only upside of such a game would be if I could wander around the tracks and throw chickens into the path of oncoming trains. Throwing chickens around was always my favorite part. There should a whole game of using chickens as gliders, in multiplayer battle like standoffs where you have an area full of chickens to toss at one another, etc. That would get me to buy a zelda game over this...

I sort of got out of Zelda around the time of the second n64 title, Majora's Mask. I was going to buy the game off a friend, along with his ram upgrade, and I might have, I don't remember. I just totally lost any interest in the games. :( I had gotten pretty far in the first n64 title, and several of the others. But really, my brother was the one who played them out like crazy and I would just watch and enjoy the story. I stopped seeing my brother as much for a while around that time, since he moved back to upstate NY. We never have time for Zelda gameplay now when he visits from VA between Navy deployments. :(

I did buy the GameCube Collector's Edition from EB cheap, along with WindWaker. I stopped there since Twilight Princess was too expensive, and I have not yet paid the cash for a Wii. So that's my take on it I guess. I stopped really truly enjoying playing the games on the first n64 title, and it went downhill from there for me. :cry: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0772s
Index - Back to Top