Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Blast for the Wii
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#65  Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
So I noticed that there was a lack of videos of the japanese version of this game, so I uploaded every boss battle video from the story mode of it. I also uploaded the credits as well, the japanese retail version is just called 'Bomberman'.

So I suppose that no-one cares about the game since there's practically no media online for it, you can find the videos that I uploaded at the following link.

Nice videos, Razon. The game looks interesting to me, though the import price of it still is too high for me to grab it for the shelving. Maybe there will be more interest in it when the Australian version is released. A collector buddy I do trades with near Perth said they were getting a version of the disc game for $60 something Aus, which is less than some of their Wii titles go for. I have not found a single peep about the disc version there yet, so I plan to ask him where he found the info. The official Aus site for Bomberman Blast still only lists the WiiWare version.

It confuses me why Australia would get a disc version before mainland Europe, since they often get shafted on releases with delays. Have you heard anything about this?

Edit

Turns out it was an entirely different game. He had two sentences back to back. One with Bomberman in it, another with Blast Works in it. My mind merged the two together. Sorry for the misleading statement. I reread my logs of that conversation to find out where I went wrong.

Last edited by DragonBomber on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1523s
Index - Back to Top