BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
CrystalBomber wrote:
Anything I have time for, honestly (she says, while writing on forums). Although I have played a bit of some of the games mentioned (Fire Emblem and ToS:2) I've been wondering if there are any new Bomberman games coming out. Last Bomberman game I got was Bomberman Land (Wii) which was pretty disappointing.

Yeah, I was so excited when that game came to the US. Then I saw how hard it was to get some of those minigames unlocked, and how few overall content was there for multiple players. If the games had some way to turn off tokens as a means to open them easier from trying over and over, maybe I would not fail. I do horribly in games I have to beat things in order to unlock special content. :cry: 

I bought the game only for playing the minigames with friends and every now and again playing the battle mode. The overall failure of my skills in the story mode personally, has stunted my desire for a Wii. I failed miserably in some early minigames using the WiiMote at a friend's house, and wonder if I even want to "learn" how to use it enough to unlock all that nonsense, only to never much play it? :(

I only wanted a Wii for this game, then Blast WiiWare and Blast full disc, and Mario Kart (tho my wife does enjoy Wii Sports) but paying $250+ for those few games I might play is not worth it to me. I do not need VC games, as I have those on the original consoles, or emulators on the console, or for the PC.

I had a lot of hope for Blast, but based on the way a couple people loathe it, I am scared it will also be a waste of my limited game funds. I have instead had far more entertainment with the PS2 import titles, and decided my monies will go toward owning more of those. Maybe the Wii fits the needs of some people, but until it's $100-150 with two controllers, and a game (not just WiiSports), that person is not me.

Some interesting Wii game titles here and there, I will admit that. But there's also so much PS2 shovelware. :/

I envy you RPG gamers. I try to sit down with those games, but my mind wants to do other things in the environments like demolish the castles, bust through cave walls, whatever the scenery of the game happens to be.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1594s
Index - Back to Top