Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Finally can play PAL and import discs on my PS2
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
As we were talking about the colored bombers missing in misc games, I figured I would add this to the pot. A buddy came by and we played Bomberman Kart, DreamMix TV World Fighters, and a few others, and while doing so I noticed which bombers were default open options.

In DreamMix TV World Fighters you have Shirobon as your main character under Bomberman, but as the alternate costumes you can also select Kurobon, Akabon, and Aobon. I don't recall if the text is listed for their name or what, as I did not pay attention, but they are there all the same. Much like alternate colored figure types are available for Optimus Prime and Simon Belmont, etc. Of course, your loaded icon during battle and on misc menus and screen is still Shirobon, but your character at least looks different.

In Bomberman Kart, your options are White, Black, Red, Gold, and Pink. European bland names. No "bomber" added to the name, just their colors. :veryhappy: 

I also don't recall offhand who was listed initially in Bomberman Kart DX, but I will edit this later if need be to supply that data.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Emulation & Mods All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1117s
Index - Back to Top