Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Howdy. You have seen some of my limited amount of bomberman dolls and misc non-game items. But I lucked out big time when I found a Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory Coin Tin on eBay last week for $9 total (including shipping) from Hong Kong. I had never seen one of these before, just the rubber and plastic banks, so I jumped on it. It has three pieces that slide to make it double as a match up kind of game for really young kids as well.

These are photos the woman I bought it from took of the bank as she packed it up for me. It was the first time someone went to such detail to prove she was shipping it with kid gloves. :) Kinda weird, but cool at the same time since it saved me taking photos myself. As you can see it's not mint shape, but for the price, it's amazing quality. The colors, the fact it's a sliding bank and not just a normal one, and of course that it is bakugaiden related all make it way worth it to me.

Shirobon side

Kurobon side

inside the bank when the lid is removed

the top of the bank with lid on. Kurobon and Shirobon.

the bottom of the bank, with Akabon, Aobon, and Shirobon.

Hope you enjoyed the photos. I will have to clean it off soon. It is a bit dusty. :)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Merchandise All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1280s
Index - Back to Top