BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe, that comic was pretty cool. It captures the spirit well enough, if lampshades were replaced by shots of liquor. Being the drunk there was a one-ups-man sort of event for a couple dudes. I still think the passed out lady beat them both, and even looked hot doing it. The dudes did not. :sad:  Nor did the crazy sister who busted the door up.

Bomberman3022, you haven't had many gaming-inclusive events with liquor? It was advertised on evite as a Ghetto House Party of sorts as a joke, since one of the hosts is black. She likes to make people laugh in some uncomfortable manner. lol Anyways, nearly every time we gather at a house there is videogames involved. At my birthday bash we had Guitar Hero/Karaoke/Wii games/bomberman/smash bros spread between two TVs. This time they had a similar setup, but with burgers/hot dogs/my hot pepper corn muffins/chips/less liquor, no birthday gifts involved, and property damage. :sad:  I mean, we've specifically gotten together and not drank while gaming, but it's rare for some people to not have at least a Smirnoff or whatever. :/ Or drinks with dinner at the restaurant before hand.

We did play Cranium as well, some of us. There were enough people for 8-9 people playing that, and the others keeping the Wii and PS2 filled up. So, three rooms of stuff going on, plus private discussions in random rooms that ended up becoming a brawl later. I completely forgot to bring my copy of Apples to Apples. I was at a halloween party without alcohol the day after Halloween, but the cider was amazing and I didn't even care. I only drink when we have these gatherings most of the time, some maybe once every couples months. Unless my brother is in town. Then it's a sure thing I'll be drinking.

In all that time this is the first time anything crazy has happened. Except the one time my brother tapped the gal's car who hosted this recent party. Her new Mustang. He was in his sailor whites and everything. Drunk and driving. Sad to look at. I was much more sober and not driving. I told him not to drive off. Showed up at a British pub in town we used to have open, apologizing. He's grown up though. We don't drink a ton when he's here and we don't drive at all, whereas before he would drive off after trying to wrestle you or some nonsense. :sad: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1520s
Index - Back to Top