Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Angry Nintendo/Video Game Nerd
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, this guy has a lot of stuff out there. I've been a subscriber of his on YouTube for a while and have not attempted to watch all of the videos yet, either on there or on the ScrewAttack website. Some of the reviews are fine and have humor to me, but sometimes he overdoes it a bit much for me in using fecal humor to pass as real humor. On a few he is just so over the top in his presentation that I can barely watch them. But, to each his own. He at least has made a name for himself and allowed gamers some laughs along the way, for free.

Not many people can say that with a straight face, and you can tell he does likes games. To me, he's like a thinner whinier version of what I imagine Chris Farley would have been like reviewing videogames. Maybe. Without the smashing through furniture and tearing your clothing off. Ever see any of Phil Hartman's videogame sports commercials? Man... I think the Nerd would be better with a larger word base so he doesn't crutch as much on any word in a review, but that'll either come or it won't. :)
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0844s
Index - Back to Top