Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Mega Man 9
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:08 am  Reply with quote + 
Hmm... have any of you heard about the down loadable content? Its supposed to be coming out today, but hasn't yet! I keep checking to see when ever I turn on my 360, but its never up for download yet. Its driving me crazy!

There's supposed to be two of them. First off, there's Proto Man mode, where you of course, get to play as Proto Man himself. Whats cool is that there are differences between the characters. First off, for any of you who miss being able to slide and charge a mega buster, (like me) well Proto Man will be able to do both of those things, unlike his brother. Not only that, but he'll also have his trusty shield to deflect small pellets from enemies nearby, sending the shots right back at them. Though, Proto Man is not strictly better than the blue bomber in every way. He also gets knocked back further than Mega Man, and i've also heard he takes more damage, but i'm not entirely sure about that. He also cannot complete challenges and maybe even xbox360 achievements.

Then there's Endless Mode, which is a level that never ends (of course). The objective is to get as far as you can in the level without ever dying, so its sort of like a survivor mode. Afterward, you can check your score on the leader boards, so that's gonna be pretty cool.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0938s
Index - Back to Top