Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Mega Man 9
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:29 am  Reply with quote + 
So yea, after all these long years, Mega Man 9 has come out. Your probably thinking... "Whats he talking about? Its been out for a good bit now." Well sure, for the wii ware and ps network, but not for xbox live arcade, dammit! Due to some coding issue... (i think) the game had to be delayed for xsbla. Of course, i was just a little bit pissed at this, but now its out, (came out yesterday) and there is no reason to complain anymore.

Anyway, for anyone who has played the game here other than me, what do you think about it? So far, I've beaten the eight robot masters, and i'm getting ready for scull castle... again. I got to say, this has been the hardest mega man game i've played yet!

Edit: I just beat the game a few minutes ago. The ending is kinda funny in a way, and has parts in it that are reminiscent of past games. For the most part, i enjoyed it a lot. The level design is fantastic, and is better than the older mm games. I had fun using the weapons and other items that you buy, (some being more useful than others though). Over all, great game. :P
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0747s
Index - Back to Top