BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman ULTRA for PSN/PS3
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
http://kotaku.com/5057401/bomberman-heats-up-winter-on-psn

Intersting article. Those just look like pictures in Bomberman Live so we'll see what they'll add or change at a later date. I hope they bump up the local human players up to 6 (PS3 allows up to 7 wireless controllers out of the box). I also hope it has team play online and locally. :happy: 

Well, I guess we shall see what they end up doing. I know 4 player local isn't quite enough for me when I do hang out with friends. Someone always has to sit out. :sad:  The team play is a natural requirement. :/ Being able to use purchased costumes with your local players would also be nice. Is this ever going to be/was it ever fixed on Live? Just a small thing but customization like that should be a given for any playing off your local save data. It's not like they can take that and use it elsewhere. Maybe the most elite who take the trouble to load the harddrive in some other system...but come on, who's going to do that for costumes?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1247s
Index - Back to Top