Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Trading Card set from 1996
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Howdy,

As I promised, I have finished editing the scans I made of the Bomberman card set my wife got me several years ago as a gift. I have posted it elsewhere to go with some of my reviews so if you wish to add it on another website of your own, please ask me first. I am directing you to the Flickr set so if you need a larger size click on all sizes and pick one that fits your needs. The main size on Flickr and shown below in the example is not the size I scanned them as, so you have a higher resolution option available.

The scans come out well overall, though dust and so forth is visible at times. I really like the artwork on these cards, so let me know what you think. Some of the art is on other materials such as the Strategy Guides for the SFC titles, and some I have not seen before.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dragonbomber/sets/72157607557257276/

Something I thought of as I looked over these was how much I'd love to see a Bomberman football game using the various characters and their special skills. Something like the Strikers game. Can you guess what got me thinking about this? :wink: 

BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0837s
Index - Back to Top