Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Blast for the Wii
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I don't have any of the music games but I have taken a peek at the boxes for some when I'm out shopping. They look like they might be kinda fun but I'm skeptical to actually purchase one so far.

As for PSP I got it kind of recently, like earlier this year. I only have Final Fantasy Tactics and the remake of Riviera: The Promised Land.

Sounds good to me. I have Bomberman Land: Touch! and Bomberman for DS still unopened but want to get Jam Sessions, import Daigasso! Band Brothers, the Taiko Drum game, and run some of the freeware music apps on my flashrom cart. I have the PS2 Taiko Drum game and it's fun enough. The freeware tracker apps on the DS look pretty cool so far. I need to eventually buy Bomberman Land: Touch! 2 since it's so cheap, and also grab the other Bomberman games for DS and GBA and GB/GBC but I try to pace myself so I enjoy the purchases more.

I think the car accident will set my bomberman buys and DS purchase back. BAH! It wasn't so bad but there's no telling how insurance will go up. I actually made a video of my side of it to avoid retelling the story to IRC people. ;) Bomberman is mentioned twice, as I was ON MY WAY to play Bomberman Live when the shizzit hit the fan. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqJRCS6mANk
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1495s
Index - Back to Top