Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Blast for the Wii
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#24  Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't have any of the music games but I have taken a peek at the boxes for some when I'm out shopping. They look like they might be kinda fun but I'm skeptical to actually purchase one so far.

This is what I have for DS (not a whole lot)

NanoStray - Shooter, was overall pretty mediocre, I didnt like using the stylus to switch weapons especially since you couldn't pause the game to switch weapons.

Super Princess Peach - Haven't finished yet but it's one of my funner games.

Puzzle Quest - Not bad, bought it cause my cousin had it but I never really got into it. Interesting how they implied a level up system into a puzzle game.

Sonic Rush - Not bad. I like the soundtrack though its one of the most oddball soundtracks I've ever heard in a Sonic game. It's also kind of aggrovating like any modern Sonic game. You'll end up running off a cliff or something cause the game is too fast paced.

Lunar Knights - This one was pretty awesome. Its been kind of on hold for awhile. I need to pick it back up at some point.

Lunar Dragon Song - A friend gave this to me. I haven't played it yet.

And as I mentioned I have Disgaea and Rhapsody on the way.

As for PSP I got it kind of recently, like earlier this year. I only have Final Fantasy Tactics and the remake of Riviera: The Promised Land.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1250s
Index - Back to Top