Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Blast for the Wii
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had been looking forward to seeing another Wii version and Blast so far doesn't disappoint. I can only hope friends get it and I play it there. That or Wiis will start being in stock more often in town without me having to make an effort to buy one. I don't like having to work for something like a game console. It's either there for sale or it can go extinct for all I care and I'll buy it used at half the cost.

Yeah, I am so far behind the curve on the new generation of Bomberman games since my wife quit her job. :sad:  I've got Act Zero because it was dirt cheap on Walmart.com, and I play that and Live at a friend's house but I rarely visit him because of gas prices. I bought Wii Bman Land to play at another friend's house but she is in Theatre and busy as hell. I was given the PSP version of Bman Land but have no PSP, and still have no DS despite me having two shrinked bomberman games and an flashrom card. It's like I purposely like tormenting myself or something since I suddenly became cheap with regards to monies spent on games. If I could only get my wife to quit smoking... ;)

Is there anyone else out there that doesn't have a console newer than the PS2 or GameCube yet?
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1331s
Index - Back to Top